- AP Banquet tickets are on sale at lunch in the MPR today. $35.00 each.
- All Grad clothing on sale Thursday and Friday of this week for $20.00. Come to Room 193 at lunch Thursday or Friday. Get it before it's too late!
- Dry Grad Permission Forms outside Room 193. Please pick up and return completed forms to Ms. Culham BEFORE May 29th. If you still do nmot have your ticket, see Ms. Zaseybida in Dance Room or Ms. Hazel in Room 231 before June 7.
- Important Track and Field Meeting regarding Provincials in Room 288 at lunch today. Make sure you attend!
- Kelowna Art Gallery looking for volunteers for Summer Art Camps. See Mrs. McHale in Career Centre.
- Students playing football - you can sign out equipment at the bin at lunch and after school today (3:30). You must hand in your registration form, consussion sheet and security deposit cheque.
Grade 12 students applying for District Award Scholarships are reminded of the upcoming due date. Submit your applications online as soon as possible. See Mrs. Buna if you have any questions.
- Relay for a Reason registration opens today at lunch in the MPR. Teams of 5 sign up and have fun with Grad Council this Saturday on KSS field. All proceeds to KGH NICU. More information in MPR at lunch today.
- Attention all head shavers! Second meeting Thursday at lunch in Rm 180. Already raised $5,000.00 - keep up the good work!
- Archery Team members, meet in Portable 8 at beginning of lunch today.
- All Grade 11 students who have signed up or have been accepted into a dual credit program for net year, please attend the lunch time meeting in Room 159.
- Poetry Open Mic in the library at lunch on Friday, May 5. All students, teachers and languages are welcome and you can come to perform or to listen. A special Cino de Mayo treat will be there too. See all you poetry lovers this Friday in library learning commons at lunch.
- Pacos!! KSS Interact Club will be h aving a Pacho Day on Thursday, May 4th. Don't forget to bring $5.00 for a delicious plate of pachos!
- All archers interested in shooting this Friday at Springvalley Middle School please see Mr. Begg at 12:00 noon today in Portable 8.
- District Dodge Ball Final Championship games are being hosted at KSS on Thursday night. $2.00 at the door. Doors open at 5:30. Games start at 6:00. All proceeds towards Children's Hospital.
- Students interested in participating in the Casorso Elementary Literacy Celebration on May 10 must see Mrs. Buna this week.
- Math Honours 10 students from either Semester 1 or Semester 2 (Mr. Murphy or Mr. Oakes), please see your Hon 10 teacher. Mr. Oakes in Rm 226, Mr. Murphy in Rm 229 at lunch.
- If you are 18 and have any questions about how to vote for the first time, please come to Room 283 at lunch on Monday, May 1st. Our District Electoral Officer will be explaining how voting works and answer your questions.
- Students from Semester 1 Philosophy 12 who are interested in going on World Religions field trip must see Mrs. Gallo in Rm 233 asap.
- AP Banquet invitations have been distributed to AP and Gr 11 Honours classes. If you have not received an invitation or if you were in a Grade 11 Honours class Semester 1, please pick up your invitation from Room 141. Don't miss out on this fun event!
- If you were NOT at the headshaving meeting on Thursday and interested in participating, please see Mr. Triggs in Rm 180 today at lunch.
- If you were a scorekeeper for volleyball for Mr. Sodaro, please see Mr. Triggs at lunch today in Rm 180.
- Prom tickets on sale this week only at lunch in MPR. If your date has been approved, you then need to buy them a ticket for $12.00.
- Dry Grad tickets are on sale this week at lunch in MPR for $40.00.
- No AM Dance Fitness class with Ms. Zaseybida Wednesday, April 26th. Please see Ms. Z. at lunch today.
- Pachos on sale Wednesday at lunch in support of Interact Club. $5.00 plate.
- Students registered for IS THE FORCE $ U field trip on Friday, please hand in your forms to Career Centre. Still spots available. See Mrs. Schulz in Career Centre today!
- MAP Day student sign up starts today and runs til Thursday. Students may sign up before and after school or at lunch - NOT DURING CLASS TIME.
- Students writing AP exams in May MANDATORY meeting at lunch today in library. Bring your lunch and a pencil.
- Prom Date Applications and Valedictorian nominations/applications are due this week.
- Career Centre has 2 job shadows up for grabs. 1 at a local radio station and another with a chiropractor. See Counselling Centre.
- Green Team holding Bake Sale today. Baked goods for $2.00 or less. Gluten free and Vegan options available in MPR at lunch.
- Congratulations to Jr. Rugby Team who defeated a combined MBSS, GMS and CNB team last night 29-0.
- If you have signed up for We to She Conference for tomorrow but have not paid Ms. Haze your $10.00, please do so ASAP TODAY! Go to first class tomorrow and you will be excused at 9:45. Wait for Announcement. Bring your water bottle and get ready for an inspiring day!