The Athletic Department is committed to providing a well-rounded program for student-athletes. The Athletic Department provides the student-athlete with a program that is not only physically challenging, but also recognizes and fosters the development of commitment, sportsmanship, and instills in all student-athletes a sense of pride and achievement. The Athletic Department seeks to create an environment in which all student-athletes develop a sense of self-esteem and dignity.
For a list of all KSS teams and their coach contacts: KSS TEAMS CONTACTS 2016-2017.pdf
Senior Boys Soccer - OVSSA SR Boys Soccer 2015.pdf
Boys & Girls Wrestling - Coach: Starts Al McAvena | Starts November 2nd
- AAA Boys Rugby David Marfleet Workouts start 1st Monday in January
- AAA Girls Rugby 7's Leana Marton
- Jr. Boys Rugby Mark Steen Workouts start 2nd week of February
- AAA Girls Soccer Arnar Bernhardsson and John Hemmerling Workouts will start 2nd week of January
- Golf Tony Sodaro As soon as golf courses open up in the spring
- Track and Field Thomas Carlson Starts right after spring break
Football 2017 - 2018
Chris Cartwright - Workouts every Thursday morning from 7:30 am - 8:30 am starting Thursday, February 8, 2017.
Spring Camp starts Monday, June 4, 2018 - Saturday, June 16, 2018.